Annapurna Siklish Trek
Annapurna Siklish trekking is short and popular trekking destination in Annapurna trekking trail. Siklish is a trek to an area very less frequented by westerners to one of the largest Gurung villages in west Nepal.
The cultural heritage and tradition over sikles are so amazing. We will have the opportunity of getting knowledge of unique culture and tradition of these villages. Maximum people in this place live in the mud and stone houses.In our way, we will be offered with unbelievable golden dawn mountain ranges of Annapurna region.
The people in the villages of sikles trekking route are very friendly with hospitality nature. This behavior will be so impressive. Our maximum route goes through a forest which gives us the knowledge of many species of plants and animals.
In our way, we will be offered with an unbelievable view of golden dawn mountain ranges of Annapurna region. We need to spend our one of the night in forest camp which will be the most interesting night.
Sikles trekking is route is very easy. So this route is suitable for those trekkers who don’t have any experience in the land of forests.
Departure/Return LocationKathmandu, Nepal
Departure TimeEarly in the morning
Return TimeApproximately afternoon
Day 01: Arrival.
- Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel. And free for your wonder.
Day 02: Rest & short sightseeing.
- Kathmandu: After Breakfast sightseeing in Kathmandu (Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swayambhunath).
- We drive with a private vehicle towards our three sightseeing points.
- We visit Pashupatinath, the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the bank of the holy River Bagmati. Here, we visit Hindu holy men (Sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats.
- After Pashupatinath, we visit Boudhanath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa.
- We take a lunch break in front of the Stupa. After a lunch break, we visit another point Swayambhunath.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara 6-7hrs.
- Drive to Pokhara and visit the beautiful city.
- From Pokhara you can see the beautiful Mountains like Machhapuchre, Dhulagiri, Nilgiri.
- You can also do the Boating on the Fewa Lake.
Day 04: Pokhara to Kalikastan (1370m) 5hrs.
- Early morning at sunrise we begin our trekking.
- We first drive over to Bijayapur Khola.
- Thereafter, the course of walking begins.
- A broad trail starts through rice fields near the Army Camp and then ascends through Rakhi Gaon to a Chautara, a resting place under a large Pipal tree.
- In the end, you should climb a short distance to the campsite which is situated above the village with a panoramic view of the mountain, Begnas Tal and rim of Pokhara valley.
- From here the trails climb gently along a ridge top through the Brahmin and Chhetris villages towards Kalikasthan.
- After crossing the river, we have to move onward to Kalikastan.
- On the way, we will have our lunch.
- After walking for several hours we will reach Kalikastan.
- Overstay at tea house/trekker lodge.
Day05: Kalikasthan to Lamakhet (1680m) 6hrs.
- The hike starts after the breakfast at the lodge than we walk through the beautiful terrace field and we follow the river bank of Mardi Khola.
- It is gentle slope up walk passing some mix of ethnic communities, lush green valley view, and traditional people along the way.
- After 2 to 3 hours walking we will pass Nuwaldanda and Bhaise than we will arrive at our destination for the day.
- It is about 6 hours a gentle walking day.
- Overnight at a tea house or trekker lodge.
Day06: Lamakhet to Siklish (1980m) 6hrs.
- Next morning, after our breakfast we begin our day from Lamakhet to Siklis.
- Here we have to walk around 6 hours.
- We have to trek our way to the Khilan Gaun and then to Parju village which is a beautiful place to see magnificent views and valley to the south.
- We have to climb until we can reach Siklis village which is one of the big Gurung villages of Nepal and situated at the height of 1980m.
- Overnight in Siklish lodge or tea house.
Day07: Siklis to Neuli kharka (Forest Camp)(2200m) 6hrs.
- Today will be our lovely walking day to experience the nature, flora, and fauna.
- This trek goes through rhododendron and oak forests most of the time.
- The trail is gently ascent path in the beginning.
- After covering some distance, you walk over the flat land.
- Neuli Kharka or Forest camp is one of the best areas to conquer the mountains and nature which is located in the middle of the forest.
- Overnight at the Lodge or tea house.
Day 08 : Neuli Kharka trek to Ghale Gaon (2000m) 5-hrs.
- After breakfast, we will start our trek through forests covered with rhododendron.
- While walking you cross the highest pass of this trek.
- After the pass, you descend steeply to reach Ghale Gaon.
- It is a small village which is mainly inhabited by Gurung and Magar community.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Fishtail with camping.
Day 09 : Ghale Gaon to Pokhara (900m).
- We will trek to Pokhara from Ghale Gaun for about 3 hours.
- It will be our easy walking day we just decent through the villages and terrace field.
- After walking for several hours we will reach to the Hyamgja (1070m)
- Once reach Hyamgja we will take a bus to Pokhara.
- Stay overnight Pokhara (hotel )and celebration after doing such a great adventure.
Day 10 : Pokhara to kathmandu.
- We will get early bus drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu takes 7 hours through Prithibi highway along Trisuli Rivers.
- Once we reach Kathmandu bus station we will drop you at your hotel.
- Overnight stay in Kathmandu hotel.
- At evening complimentry dinner form Advenzee.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast. for 3 night
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast. For 2 Night
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu By tourist bus
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
- Personal Equipment for Trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.