Chitwan National Park Adventure
Chitwan National Park is the best destination in Nepal for jungle activities. The park is rich in flora and fauna and will satisfy any jungle-lover’s expectations! Located in the south-west of Nepal, the park is the oldest national park in the country and is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Elephant Safari
- One-horned Rhinoceros & Royal Bengal Tigers
- Canoeing & visit to Elephant Breeding Center
- Visit to Crocodile Breeding Center
Synonymous to some of the most rewarding and stimulating wildlife activities, Chitwan National Park is located at the central Terai. The park is approximately 1,000 sq. km. of sub-tropical lowland jungle, five hours by road from Kathmandu or a 25-minute flight. It is home to a multitude of wild animals including the Royal Bengal tiger and the endangered one horn Rhinoceros native to Nepal of which there are less than 1,500 surviving. There have also been more than 420 species of birds recorded inside the park.
Our jungle itinerary includes a stay at a lodge within the Chitwan National Park of which there are only six unique lodges available. The accommodation is in double thatched cottage style rooms. Activities include elephant safaris, canoeing, bird watching and nature tours conducted by resident professional guides and naturalists – you are up for a treat!
A visit to Chitwan provides you with the opportunity to fully experience the contrasts of Nepal. It offers an insight into a very different natural and cultural setting compared to the more familiar visions of the Kingdom.
Departure/Return LocationKathmandu, Nepal
Departure TimeEarly in the Morning
Return TimeApproximately Afternoon
Day 1: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 2: Chitwan
Day 3: Return back to Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation on room sharing basis with Bed & Breakfast (BB Plan)
- All land transportations by private vehicle as per the program.
- Elephant safaris
- Nature walks
- Village tours
- Bird watching excursions
- Cultural and Adventure activities (cultural dance, canoe ride)
- National Park entry fees
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Donation or tips
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box